05 January 2007

Havoc@Supermarket......

After confined at home for few days, I got to step out at last. Where else??? Of course off to the SUPERMARKET. I was super not co-operative when inside the supermarket cos I kept on asking papa to carry me out of the stroller with my sweet sweet manja tone. Why papa??? He can never escape from my manis manis voice calling out "papa ah". The moment he heard this, I am 101% sure his heart sure melt wan loh. :)

Papa fell directly into my 'trap'. Heh heh......but after being carried for a short while, I wanna come down and walk liao. That was my real intention actually. It was the first time they allow me to wander about in the supermarket but their action super kan cheong loh, dun let me touch this touch that, machiam like 2 'big monkeys' catching 1 small one. :p

I think nothing can stop my determination of getting close to THIS. Yes, the yakult corner. I really lurve mentioning the word "YAKULT" nowadays, even sleeping oso uttering out this word leh. I must have crave for it sooo much so that I dreamt of it. But then hor, everytime I say yakult, the adults not automatic leh, can say they always never gimme face loh cos i wait till my neck long long liao oso dun get to drink any. Hmph.....donch care ah, since got chance to grab better take one pack first. Mummy bought eventually but she told me she got me V instead Y cos V contains lesser sugar. Whatever lah......both look the same to me anyway!!!


Eh....hold on a second!!! How come I ended up in the stroller again??? They gave me something new to hold to 'bait' me back to my seat loh. What a low-down move!!! In fact I was happy cos got new toys to play mah, which children dun want rite??? I started wandering who will end up playing more as I overheard papa said wanna buy and teach me play street soccer at home and he'll take the 2 orange cones as his goal post while let me take the 2 yellow ones. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...