05 January 2007

I can keep it NEAT!!!?!

Surprise, surprise, what surprise did I give my mimi earlier????

What I did was merely pulling out the drawer and keeping my own shoes in my very own shoe cupboard. This shoe cupboard is my quite recent addition that papa has bot for me. Everytime I see it, I will remove the drawers and take the shoes out from it making the whole house messy with my shoes all over the place.

When I kept my sandals in one of the drawers earlier, mimi got a shock and of course very happy lah.
She is hoping I can take over her job in housekeeping next time mah. Wait and dream on ah........kekeke :)

8 comments:

  1. Guess girl being girl, they tend to be neater than boys. Time to start training Wenzel on some simple housekeeping tasks..hehe

    Very cute of her...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...thanks for the advice!! Hv always wanted to train her but she always refuse to. Juz happen she was in a good mood yesterday to keep her own shoes, like today when I ask her to repeat the same action, it doesn't work anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shoe cabinet is v nice . where wenzel's daddy buy huh ? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wenzel is beginning to learn her responsibilities liao...such a good girl. If my girl ah *shakes head* No comment :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for complimenting her to be a good gal BUT.....talking abt responsibilities ah....*sigh* she still dunno wat is it leh. The house-keeping depends very much on her mood too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...