28 January 2007

I CAN READ


Wenzel has finally finished her Level One series of "I Can Read"!! She really enjoys the session. This is the only Chinese material I expose her with.
I notice she has a preference for books over cards. That is why the "I Can Read" series interest her so much. She will ask to read whenever she sees me. Think I will have to go get her the Level Two.
Meanwhile, I will have to make do with other learning materials that I have bot sometime back.

I wouldn't say she knows a lot of words but at least I tried to introduce a variety of knowledge. Bilingual is a must cos most of my hubby's nephews and nieces dun wanna speak mandarin when we ask them to. I find it a pity not being able to speak both languages since we are Chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...