16 January 2007

Hippety Hop.....

Boing boing boing boing..... this rabbit was done up by me (with the help of mimi of course) during my 2nd Saturday Zoo-phonics class. It's a simple craft work this time round compared to the first lesson whereby some painting was required.

This bunny is now guai guai sitting at a corner and whenever I see it, I will call her bit bit. Actually I am uttering the word rabbit but dunno somehow it came out as bitbit, hahaha :)

And oh ya, I learnt 2 more words from it too - fur and white.


Mommy bot home the enrolment pack on that day cos she hopes to reinforce the signs of all alphabets learnt during class at home as well.

The pack came with a cd-rom, 3 sets of cards for different level (I'm at Level 1 currently), 3 books, a set of card game and a complimentary bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...