18 January 2007

Big Deal For ME!!

Haha.... my darling has finally decided to hold her own bottle. Yes, after 20 months, she has decided to do it herself. This may not be a great deal for most people but it's a BIG thing to me. I'm so happy, not bcos I'm lazy to hold for her but I certainly feel that one has to learn to be independent afterall, rite?? Moreover, she can already self-feed herself certain food. What's so difficult with bottle??

She'll will still be manja at times wanted me to hold it for her but generally she can do it pretty well already. It may be due to witnessing Guan Yuan kor-kor drinking milk by himself perhaps!! :p

Holding on to her own bottle also means giving her opportunity to take out the bottle as and when she likes since she's not a milk lover. But in comparison, I notice the amount she took in when she held her own bottle is the same as the amount we held it for her. That got to show she really dislikes milk man........*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Maybe she just wants her hands free so she could do other things like counting fingers, etc. Trenyce will ask me to hold so she could play with her pillow. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I agree with u cos she oso enjoys playing with her smelly bolster. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...