13 January 2007

Ouch!!! Pain Pain :(

Saw my toes??? Mummy said all thanks to my cheeky behaviour. I was playing with the bedroom door last week and got my this tiny little toe injured. I cried for a short while as blood started flowing out profusely. I dragged myself from the bedroom to the kitchen calling out for ah ma and scared her out.

She quickly wrapped my injured toe with a towel she could reach to stop my blood from coming out further but to no avail until she applied some more pressure on it then stopped the bleeding.

The irony part was after the bleeding no one could notice where was the injury and I also appeared normal cos I could play straight after the bleeding has stopped. I even dipped my fingers with the blood that was found on the floor and applied it onto my face machiam like acting in a ghost movie. After which, I also put on my shoe and walked about in the house without displaying any sign of pain.

It was until few days later than mimi found out my toenail was 'shaky' like going to come off and it turned abit blue-black in color. Mimi waited for a few days more before she has the courage to trim off my toenail. I think I juz have to wait for the remaining nail to drop then the new one will grow. So meanwhile I can't wear my chan tik sandals cos my toes ain't pretty anymore......

Mimi of course feel VERY sad to see such a sight loh!!! :'(

4 comments:

  1. That must be very painful but Wenzel doesn't seem to feel pain??

    I ever had my finger caught between a car door when I closed it. Tears started rolling down my cheeks and my finger started to turn 'black' or bruised. It took me months for the nail to drop off and new nail to grow.

    Hopefully Wenzel's toe nail will grow back soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey JO, strange leh, Wenz dun feel pain after bleeding. I oso dunno why??? Maybe she more thick-skin than other children, wahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happened to my son when he was 3 too. Was on his big toe. Wenzel so brave, didnt cry! Ai yo! I feel pain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a mum, I oso feel pain but this notti lil' gal put up a brave front. I wonder if she's immune to pain or wat?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...