23 May 2009

The Gingerbread Man

On a bright and sunny Saturday morning, off we went to watch a play called "The Gingerbread Man". It was a light-hearted and meaningful play juz like Rainbow fish which I had watched last year.

I stayed attentively throughout the whole play. I was really afraid of the fox who was the witty and most scheming fella in ter. Fox was the fella who managed to eat up the rude, impolite, arrogant and 'spoiled' Gingerbread Man in the end after he ran away from the duck, cat and dog.

Me too has a chance to eat up the Gingerbread man as mummy gave me money to buy it after the play.


I wonder if I was hungry or the cookie was indeed yummy cos I finished the whole piece all by myself. :p

Nice play with nice cookie :)

1 comment:

  1. Gingerbread man cookie looks yummy! Too bad I didn't get to eat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...