03 April 2008

I Can Spell My Name



I have been teaching Wenz to spell her name and she surprised me last week finally. Click link to see her spell her own name. She used to answer "Wenzel" only whenever people ask for her name but now she will spell it out "W-E-N-Z-E-L" then say out her name loud "WENZEL". Ya Ya only. :)

She is so cute. I have extracted the sound out and this has become hb and my mobile's message tone. The next thing I'm gonna do is to train her to write her name without support. This is a big headache cos she expresses the 'no-interest' look whenever I get her to sit in front of the easel board. :(

Well well well, patience is wat I need perhaps.

5 comments:

  1. That's my little girl. Papa finally made so comments hah! Really must thank mummy for all these excellent jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came over from Cendrine's. A big clap to your gal for the achievement. YAY :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi J@nice,

    Thanks for popping by to compliment my gal. Will check out ur blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...