30 April 2008

Celebration in School

I have arranged a birthday celebration for this little gal to be held in her class. HB and I sent her to school together by taking school bus then off we went to collect cake and wait for the stated time that the teacher gave us.
When we knocked at the classroom door, Wenz was already getting ready. She sat alone with a table in front of her for us to put cake. I have ordered a Doraemon cake from Polar Cake Shop so that her muslim teacher, Noraini can eat too. Wenz told her teachers that mummy is bringing Dora Cake. Actually I really thought of ordering Dora Cake but none of the cake shop carry this character except e-creative and it will be a hassle for us to self-collect if we want it to be at the stated time.
All her classmates were sitting down quietly waiting for teachers' instruction. They must be feeling puzzled as to why hb and I were inside the classroom today.
Teacher Noraini helped to light up the candles.
Everyone claps and sings the birthday song loudly and happily for Wenz.
(From left to right: Jayden, Cassandra, Kaylen, Jia Yi, Wenz, Zilin, Zi Feng, Muthiah and Matthew)

Wenz blew off the candles but took a while to do so as the candles were placed wide apart, followed by cutting the cake.
Photo-taking with us :)
Photo-taking with teacher Cai Ning and teacher Noraini
A happy birthday gal with her goody bag specially prepared for the kids by me.

4 comments:

  1. I'm surprise you know all Wenzel classmate name cos for me till now I only knew a few of Jav's classmate name keke but his class got 15 children including him so quite tough for me to know all haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii Elaine,

    I only know all her classmates' names on the very day of her bd celebration. B4 that I only know 1/2 their names with feedback from hb but dunno who is who. So dun wori, u r still better than me :)

    Thanks aunty Jane, Bryan korkor and Rachel meimei for ur birthday wishes. :)

    Hi missy m,
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...