08 October 2006

Uneventful Weekend.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I spent my weekend zuo bo at home, all due to the weather!!! Hmm......it was hazy, making me dizzy........couldn't go anywhere, BORING.......Saturday was the worst, we din even dare to open the windows cos the smell was really bad!! :(

And yes, I pontang school as well, not becos of the haze but due to the friday nite 'mooncake hangover' effect!! Hahaha :)

So sad, all people MIA on Saturday as well!!! Daddy went earning $$, ah ma n gong gong went Malaysia for relatives' wedding (hmph....how come neber bring me along???) and ye-ye having sore eyes so only left with my dear mummy playing with me.

Luckily, godpapa pop-by in the evening to visit me....hmm...actually was to install new software for mummy lah!! Aiya my mummy forever asking favour from him :p

Though nothing much to do, mummy still manage to keep me occupied with lotsa fun games n activites to keep me happy!!! YaY :)

4 comments:

  1. hey Irene, ur photo template very nice leh!! Where u got it n how u do it??? I also want to do for Jester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fin,

    Thanks for the compliments!! Still got lotsa rooms for improvement......:)

    Mummy downloaded it from shabbyprincess and edited using Photoshop. It's her first attempt doing digiscrap and oso 1st time using photoshop so took long time to explore the software until no time to play with me ah!! Hmph.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wenzel的妈

    Very nice piece of scrap. Keep it up. Looking forward to more workpiece from u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thk u thk u, first attempt, din noe have so much to learn!! Hopefully can come up with some more nice scrap too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...