13 October 2006

Sleepless Nite = Sleepy Day

It must have been a bad nite for my dear mum yesterday!! You would probably ask me why, rite??? Well well well, I have decided to give her some elements of surprise!! Hurray......

I didn't do much actually. Wat I did was to stay awake from 2am to almost 5am and kept crying out loud throughout, asking her for 'bao bao'. Mummy of course buay tahan my cries lah, tried all methods to pacify me until she really tak boleh tahan liao, she brought me out of the house at 4am. Ya 4am, very very early hor??? Initially when she brought me out, she was so garang, then after bringing me walked down flights of stairs for 3 storeys, she 'chicken out' and decided to take the same path back home. Chey, me still think can go down n play!!! :)

The more she walked down the stairs, the more she became scared, not because of ghosts lah, she scared of bumping into bad guys like drug addict cos she has juz heard the snatch-theft and drug addict stories from nai-nai.

I finally KO after watching some soothing vcd program. Mummy too, went to bed at 5am, and fyi she has to wake up at 6am in the next morning to get ready for work loh.

Daddy told me mummy was an hour late for work today. Uh oh, I wonder wat will I get from her later when she reach home?? Hmm....better use my all-time fave manja strategy to 'melt' her :p

2 comments:

  1. aiyo.. wenzel , what happen ? why cry ??? cannot be notti... else how ur mummy go work the next day ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe, yes mdm, I'll try not to be naughty next time lah, but hor no guarantee hor!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...