30 October 2006

My Godpapa's Birthday!!!

Tomorrow is Godpapa's Birthday but mummy arranged to celebrate it today cos tmr is a working day and everyone will be busy working loh (but I am not busy leh..... :p).

Hmm.....these adults din wanna go anywhere so only settled with home-cooked meal and wrapped up the celebration with their fave strawberry shortcake as the dessert. Well, it's not easy to earn their $$ especially with a good chef (my ah ma) around in the house, tsk tsk tsk :)

Ah ma cooks really nice food......Yum.....and the cake was fantastic, me drooling liao loh.......

Daddy and mummy bot godpapa daddy's fave surfer brand top as his BD pressie and me can only pose and take foto with godpapa. Me wanna wish godpapa a happy happy 2xth Birthday!!!! (of course cannot tell u godpapa's age loh, but it's not difficult to guess if u noe my mummy's age, kekeke~~~)

May godpapa be happy happy and healthy healthy always................ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...