21 October 2006

犬夜叉 の 妹と (Inuyasha's Sister)

I had a cut right on my CUTE FACE in the afternoon.

Notti mummy said I look like inuyasha the moment she saw me when she came back from work. Inuyasha got his scar due to being injured by Kikyo but mine is own blunder loh.

Ah ma said all bcos I dun wanna take my nap lah. I ran out from my bedroom while ah ma was trying to pat me to sleep. Tat was when I lost my footing, fell and bang onto the wall and door edge. Me of course cried loud loud loh ..... sob ....sob ....boo....hoo....hoo....

Dunno izit bcos of the crying, I took 4 hours of nap eventually :)

2 comments:

  1. wenzel .. aunty karen **sayang** u .. why dun want to nap ? must listen to ah ma. see! pain pain ...
    dun do it again hor . **muacks muacks **

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks aunty karen!! I got nap in the end mah!!!
    Tsk Tsk Tsk :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...