22 October 2006

Rocket.........Launching Off...Voommm

It's Saturday and off I go for my lesson.......

Today's theme is Temporal Awareness. It is all about timing, rhythm and rate. This is learnt thru routine and experience; it takes a bit of practice too!! For example, the timing to catch a rolled ball is only gained thru experience. This is the beginning of the later ability to co-ordinate eyes and limbs.

Hmm.....the more I hear this, the more I feel that I have my every right to throw my water bottle on the ground during meal times. I'm also creating Temporal Awareness mah!! :p

Well well, I was totally distracted in the lesson today. Daddy said I am the odd one out running about practically everywhere. He's worried this might be an indication of my future inattentiveness in class.

Aiya, he think too far liao loh. I'm not in my right mood today lah. I was bothered by teething woes recently. My tooth kept popping out one after another. Before it can be fully grown, another tooth has already cut thru my gums. Just got to wait for another 6 teeth and I'll have a full set of milk teeth liao. Yippee.....but then hor, daddy said no excuses from me. :)



Today treasure bag item is Rocket, need not to mention we did a lot of rocket-related activities. The movements and actions were fun especially the carrying high up and suspending in the air. There was one kor-kor brought a DIY rocket. Cool man....I bet must be done by his daddy.

I wasn't with mummy and daddy most of the time cos whenever mummy hold me, I will run and roam about unable to sit still and concentrate in the lesson. I remembered aunty Sandra was coaching me most of the time.

I hate 'pack away' time, whenever comes to this, I'll take the item and run away with me, dun wanna return. Even I have an item in my hand liao, I will still go round snatching others' item. I'm always caught bullying my playmates.

Luckily still have a few kaki around cos mummy said if I kept on bullying people I won't get friends next time.

Soon an hour of session was up and I got a fun time running about on the parachute and also not forgetting to give the trainers a big hi-5. Afraid of repeated history, mummy quickly carried me away from the parachute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...