01 February 2008

1st Day of School

Today is my 1st day of school at PCF after a long holiday break. Actually it is a 1 hour orientation day so papa and mimi brought me to school. We went there by school bus together. It is also my 1st time taking school bus. No fear manz....I dun cry as usual. In fact I was the most garang in class even on the 1st day, behaving my norm as if was at home.

My current school is better compared to my previous one. Their learning approach is based on thematic. Well, I'd say mimi is quite pleased after attending their orientation.

My classroom is separated into few different learning corners like Art and Craft, Music, Reading, Table activities, Gym Play and Physical Work-out.

Reading corner is the least popular of all. Sad to say, I'm their only customer at the reading corner cos mimi sort of forced bait me there, hahaha :)

1st day oredi can tell who will cry for their mummy for sure on coming Monday when school starts. The teacher-to-student ratio is about 2:10. I really noe how to 'ang khat' the teacher as I hug and hold teacher Connie's hand while going back home. I think that's bcos she gave me a gummy candy b4 dismissing us. :)

Well, the overall experience is fabulous and seeing me happy also put mimi at ease. The school bus and school bus uncle's service is also great. Mimi can go work peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...