09 February 2008

Gathering with Friends



Mimi had a gathering with her friends on the 3rd day of CNY. Didi din get to go as his runny nose has not get any better.

The mummies had a great time chatting while we children had a fair share of time fooling around.

I love sitting on aunty Qiaojin's rocking chair. Mummy also commented that this is good especially to rock didi to sleep.
This is my 1st visit to anuty Qiaojin's house. Guan Yuan kor-kor has a typical boy's characteristic.
His playroom is full of toys suitable for boys. His fave is shover, from big to tiny one. It was so unbelievable that he also took great care of ALL his toys. This is so NOT ME as my toys can hardly survive for a week.

We couldn't wait any longer for aunty Doris and godma to reach cos both aunty Karen and us have appointment later in the evening. We left shortly after an hour plus.

The adults were shocked to see my loving behaviour towards Kylie mei-mei. I even sayang mei-mei. That's not my usual self. Well, who noes I might be becoming more and more loving leh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...