02 February 2008

Pre-Reunion Dinner

This coming Chinese New Year will be slightly different from past years as we have didi around to celebrate with us together. We had our pre-reunion dinner as usual cos Uncle Kelvin will be going back to Ipoh in few days time before CNY.

Yummy steamboat was served as dinner. What is CNY celebration without 'Yu Sheng' right? I love the 'loh hei' cos I called it "The Mess-Around Game". Got chance to make messy messy and without being scolded and caned.

Besides, it consist of the 'pok choy' (crackers) which I like the best. Some more mummy upsized the pok choy cos she has bot another packet. I waited patiently together with the rest to toss the yu sheng. The adults tossed for good health, good luck, good fortune and good wealth. Hmm.......mine is simple, I oni want more hugs, more love, more kiss and more TOYS of course, tsk tsk tsk :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...