06 July 2007

New toys....

It has been a while since I bot toys for Wenz. As I have some time, I went kiddy palace to see if I can find anything interesting.
I bot a new doodle board that can draw in different colors and a keyboard for her. I thot of adding in a guitar but maybe I can get that later. But I will let her play with the keyboard first and keep the doodle board if her current one KO.
Wenz has been deprived of playing with the keyboard ever since it was kept in the storeroom to make space for the new 'transformation' in the study room. Thus I bot a smaller one to be placed on her playing corner. She loves it the moment she sees it. Children are intelligent by nature or am I too naive?? I thot if I dun teach her how to switch on and off she wouldn't noe how to do it but nah.....she knew where and how to switch it on and off and stop a music from playing after playing for a while. Oh my....now she has all the freedom to press any button to make music.
I could see her enjoying herself and there was a few times I saw her placing on her shoulder machiam like adult placing the radio on shoulder action. I guess she must have relate the keyboard to be a radio or she must have seen such action on TV. Looks kinda cute. :)

Another instance I saw her taking a small torchlight to be her microphone when she sang. Hahahaha.......I wonder where she picks up all these, guess must be from TV again. The great influence of TV programs!!! This reminds me to choose wisely the type of programs for her to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...