19 July 2007

My Tricycle

Mimi ordered a tricycle convertible to bicycle for me after I kept saying bicycle to her. However, jiu-jiu ended up paying for it as he helped mimi to collect it. He said he bot for me. Thanks jiu-jiu.

I was elated upon seeing it. Mimi said gimme 3 days to master the skill of cycling or rather pedaling. I where got need so many days one!!! I only took a while to learn how to go-stan and pedal forward with the training and guidance from ah ma the very next day after I came back from school. :p
I was having so much fun. Mimi said after I really know how to cycle, she's going to bring me to East Coast Park for cycling. Yippee......more fun awaiting for me!!!!

2 comments:

  1. wah clever girl! can go to park oredi!

    nice solid bike. looks $$$, little tyke ah? so good got jiu jiu to buy pressies hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe...gg park is a good idea but lazy mimi says too leh chey to bring the bike down. Hmph...

    Ya lor, mimi is good in asking jiu jiu to run errand for her, kakaka.

    Btw, the brand is Playskool. Little tikes more $$$$ liao loh :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...