26 July 2007

Hi-5 is coming to town!!

Initially, mimi has the intention to bring me for Hi-5 Circus Stageshow at the Singapore Expo sometime in early September together with my frens, Gwen and Kylie. They had nearly bought the tickets and suddenly it was announced that 2 of the members not coming so they decided to cancel the plan. Mimi's 2 fave Hi-5 members Kathleen and Tim aren't coming to perform. Worse still, Kathleen is quitting from Hi-5. That got to say, I will have to make-do with Sun with jup-jup in future Hi-5 series.


Hmm....never go also good cos can save $$ since I'm already above 2 years old, I'm actually required to buy ticket to enter this year.

Well, at least I can watch this at home. This is a new released DVD in Australia and it was given to me by aunty Faith. Wow, it has many features compared to DVD bought in Singapore. Thanks Aunty Faith!! Let me noe when u going over to Australia again hor, kekeke :)

2 comments:

  1. never mind, save $$$. buy dvd la, can watch everyday hahaha.

    hmmm but cairo dont particularly like them though, i dunno why :s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Cairo likes Barney?? I notice toddler who enjoys Barney dun like Hi-5 and vice-versa.

    You may try out and see if this is the case :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...