16 July 2007

Fun Time at IMM

What can we do on a boring hot saturday??? Of course go somewhere with aircon to enjoy. Mimi brought me to IMM together with ah ma and gong-gong.

The first thing when we reached was to look for jiu-jiu then off we went off for some shopping. I was fascinated by the toys displayed in the whole stretch of toy shops. I even refused to leave when mimi said 'Let's go'. Mimi so bad, left me alone in the shop. I din cry even though I couldn't see her around. See how tough I am!!! :p

Mimi rented this Grand Coupe trolley for me to sit while she shopped. I was having a great time 'driving' then they stopped by this medical shop to buy some tonic for use during mimi's confinement in about 2 months time. They spent so long inside till I dozed off in the coupe. Ah ma saw liao felt that I might feel super uncomfortable sleeping in sitting position so she tried to carry me out. Poor me was awoken and threw tantrums. They bo bian and surrender to my tantrums so left me in and I slept again. I woke up juz before they left the shop. I refused to return the coupe to the lady but she was smart enuf to bait me out with yummy gummy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...