11 July 2007

Mum's Rambling :)

I am feeling lousy today!! Feel like vomiting the whole day. Dunno wat's got into me too!! I experience lost of appetite since I stepped into 3rd Trimester. Well, juz hope everything will get back on track real soon. *pray hard*

Dad is coming back from Thailand today and mum on the other hand must have misses her hb so so much. We have made necessary arrangement for my FL to send and fetch Wenz from school so that mum could go airport to fetch dad. It is really a blessing that everyone around me is so helpful when comes to care for the child.

When I reached in-law's house after work, Wenz was sleeping soundly in the living room. Both ML and FL were pleased with Wenz' behaviour. I was actually quite relieved to hear that cos the future arrangement when junior comes out will be quite similar to this except I dun really agree for her to stay over at in-law's place every afternoon after school till I fetch in the evening after I came back from work.

Really appreciate my in-law's initiative to help but I have my reason for doing so. I want Wenz to bond more with didi at home than not seeing didi most of the time. I hope they will share a special bond and build up their sibling relationship well. Am I wrong for thinking this way?? I really dunno. Anyone with 2 kids can share on this issue?? Really need some affirmation and reassurance :)

FL is very dedicated and I have no worry for him to take up the task of bringing Wenz to school. ML on the other hand is also very patient in teaching the children and I trust her to be able to take good care of Wenz as well.

Parenting is so difficult especially without hard rules to tell you whether you are right or wrong. I really hope I wun make any decision that will lead to regret in future. *keep finger crossed*

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Irene don't worry so much. I used to worry about the kids relationship cos Bryan didn't bother much about his sis till she was about 7-8mth old. But now at one moment they are so loving and the next moment they are fighting for toy or for my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Based on my experience, the half day away is not an issue in terms of bonding. So, don't you worry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dun worry so much.... will sort out eventually. most important is u take care of your bump now ya :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. take it one step at a time ya, Irene... parenting is an on-going learning process... we'll find our way around somehow... ;)

    take care of yourself and your little one in the tummy first...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...