23 July 2007

Gardener Me!!!

Ever since mimi taught me how to say the words "watering plants" from the 'I Can Read book', I love to say it every now and then. In order to make me understand further, I got a real-life experience on it.
I'm a pro in playing water watering plants isn't it?? Kakaka :p

I really enjoy this hands-on experience and even have the chance to water my meighbour's plants for few times. After which, I kept asking for it everyday when mimi came back from work. Of course my lazy mimi didn't allow this to happen everytime I requested. Hmph....wat a spoil sport!!

2 comments:

  1. hi hi, finally able to find time to login, wow u have so many updatez. Ur gal is so cute and lovely, watering ur neighbour's plants. Ur neighbour won't mind??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi happy mum,

    I have pretty nice neighbour so i think they wun mind but of course cannot do it everyday cos I can see tat uncle loves his plants very much one. He's the only person who keeps plants at my level. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...