09 July 2007

Bad Choice = Bad Day

I'm due for my check up today and juz happen Wenz also woke up early so thot of bringing her along together with my mum as she hardly goes out.

Everything juz ain't right. The moment we left home Wenz started faking her cries and we walked all the way to the bus interchange to catch a bus to Orchard. She has been disobedient on the way to the interchange and hubby's mood already affected by a bit.
During the bus journey, she could still be tamed and subdued. It was until we alighted from the bus, her temperament has became worse. She threw tantrums, cried for no reason, refused to listen to our instructions and making everything difficult for us. Upon reaching Mount Elizabeth Hospital while waiting for lift, hubby refused to carry her as he was so angry with her already. She was simply cranky and unstoppable. He even used the word "IRRITATING" on her. :(

However, she was playing happily with the toys inside the clinic the moment we reached. I din expect to see my gynae so fast cos everytime I need to wait for at least 30 to 45 minutes before seeing Dr Kek but this time round was like 5 minutes after the routine pre-tests. Maybe my gal was making so much noise till they let me go in first :)

The nurse prepared me 1st before letting my family in to see the scan and boy...I could hear Wenz' voice while waiting for them to come in and I could tell right away there was some tantrums throwing outside. Not long after I could hear her crying. I felt uneasy. I thot she missed me and cried for me but nah?? Thick-skin me!! "*_*

She fell and that leads to her crying. It wasn't a serious fall. After the scan then I understand from hubby that she tried to hit my mum and the nurses outside told her she cannot do that then she lost her grip and fell right after hitting my mum on her face. Hubby said my mum said to Wenz that it's her retribution for hitting her and he finds this statement very funny though. I was angry upon learning that she has hit my mum. This is obviously wrong and something she shouldn't be doing. *angry*

Junior at 29 weeks 3 days
Anyway back to the scan, junior is growing well and his head is down, sitting right on my pelvic. No wonder I am experiencing lotsa pain when I walk, squat, sit and even stand. But I am glad that he is well. No one take note of the scan cos Wenz was crying even inside the gynae's room but mum saw junior moving from the screen. He was playing with his fingers perhaps. Well, I will be back in another 3 weeks time for another detail scan to check on his development and well-being.

We left the clinic and wanted to find a place to take our brunch. We went to the nearest foodcourt and guess wat??? Wenz refused to go in and cried somemore. Nothing can stop her. The whole trip was unpleasant. It is a wrong choice to bring her out today. Hubby couldn't hold his temper anymore and carried her in his arm and said take a cab home right away. He hit the wall with his fist to vent his frustration. I understand him too well. If he did tat means he is very very angry. It has been a long time since he last hit the wall. But it's a good thing too cos if he dun hit the wall he will beat the gal. Everyone went home with a 'black face' and famish stomach.

Strangely, Wenz was okay in the cab. She even told ah ma 餓扁了. I heard already dunno whether to laugh or to remain angry with her. Ever since being a mother, my temper comes and goes off easily. But hubby still keep it inside him. I admire my mum's patience. She fed this gal patiently upon reaching home. I could tell hubby is still upset over the earlier incident cos he locked the study room when he came in. When Wenz called papa, papa and tried to open the door, he murmured to himself softly "I dun wanna see you today". His expression makes me wanna laugh cos I not only have to pacify one child, I gotto make the another big kid cheer up too. I dun blame him either as some people juz couldn't control and manage their temper properly.

The rage inside him was so great that he has to do lotsa things to distract himself. First, he filled his stomach with nice instant noodles, took a nap after that, surf net to buy things online, watch fave drama and he even went for a jog at 3pm. When he returned he told me he wanna go out. I suggested going out with him since Wenz has juz slept. Without me around to open him up, he can never jump out from his rage.

True enuf, he was feeling great and well after the trip out with juz the 2 of us. Wat's so difficult to satisfy this hubby with a nice meal, fruitful shopping trip and great companion!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Not easy to handle the kid especially they are in their terrible 2 stage! I can understand how your hubby feel cos it is also a big headache for me and my hubby.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...