16 February 2007

Oink! Oink! "GONG XI FA CAI"

Upon sending away the "bow wow wow", we are all getting ready to welcome the cutest and smartest animal among the 12 Chinese Zodiacs, "Oink, oink the Piggy".

As usual, I got my new clothes all ready in my wardrobe. Let u have a sneak preview of what I got this year...........

Ah ma bot me 2 sets of cheena clothing while mimi got me 2 dresses. That got to say I have sufficient new clothing to last for the first few days of Chinese New Year!! :p

Lastly, I'd like to wish all my readers a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous Chinese New Year Ahead!!!! Yeah!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Lunar New Year, Wenzel Darling!! The white cheena clothing is very sweet!!! Am sure you will look very very lovely in it. Wear for godmama to see okie??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob!! U will see me in that lovely outfit on Sat. See ya godmama :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice clothes! So lucky got Ah Ma & MiMi buy so many clothes for you! Must have look very sweet & pretty in them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...