14 February 2007

Happy Valentines' Day!!

My dear parents din really celebrate this special day this year. No flowers and no dinner but it wasn't bcos their romance has ended. Papa bot mimi a gift 2 weeks before this day has come and it came as a surprise to mimi when she saw it. My papa said as long as love is still in the air of our house, everyday is also like Valentines' Day!! He even smsed her at 3am when he was working to express his V-day msg. The message goes like this:

Knowing u is my Fortune,
Loving u is Joyous,
Marrying u is a Blessing.
Happy Valentine's Day n I Love You!!!

As for mimi, she dun really fancy flowers and she feels that having to spend sooo much on dinner isn't worth it too!! She rather have the $$$ spent on some other useful area. Lucky papa, or his pocket will surely burn a big hole.

Not to worry, at least they have me to celebrate with them at home cos papa bot a cake since everyone in the house including ah ma can eat too!!

I even got the chance to blow off the candle which I DID it!! There shouldn't be any problem in 2 months time when I blow my 2 tiny candles out. Yippee....

The cake is YUMMY and I said something to papa which made him very happy. Guess what???? I said "hmm.......hao chi" means yummy in mandarin. Actually, this is oredi my old trick, juz that papa haven't hear it with his own ear yet :)

HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY TO ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...