11 February 2007

Pre-Reunion Dinner

We had our reunion dinner with ye-ye and nai-nai earlier cos gu-gu is going back with Ipoh King aka Uncle Kelvin next week to his hometown. I wonder when can I go over to Ipoh as well for vacation????? *hint hint to uncle Kelvin*

I always enjoy myself during CNY as there are lotsa lotsa goodies and yummy food whenever I go house visiting, and of course not forgetting the ang paos which I dun really bother right now but meant alot to my mimi, hahahaha....... cos i was trained to say "gong xi gong xi" whenever I see people and also reminded to pass whatever (what else?? Ang pao loh!!) people give me to mimi :) So fast I got 1 ang pao from my great-grandpa liao loh.

It's a pity we din take any photos this time round as mimi has forgotten to bring her camera along. Hmm.....she is getting more and more light-headed nowadays, think age must be catching up liao, hiak hiak hiak :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...