24 February 2007

Kylie's 1st Birthday Celebration


Hurray....we went for Kylie mei-mei's birthday party earlier. Oh my.....it was so much fun for mimi and me of course. Mimi has a great time catching up with her old friends while me busy running about here and there and creating havoc together with Gwen jie-jie.

Glenys and Kylie should be able to join in the havoc next time when they are more mobile. Too bad Guan Yuan kor-kor wasn't around when we reached cos he has gone back to take his power nap liao. Aiya cannot blame cos we were extremely late for the event due to the early downpour.

They had juz cut the cake when we reached. I gotta savor the cake. Hmm.... yummy blueberry cake!!!! :p
Kylie looks so sweet and happy on that day. Think she seems to know it was her big day. Aunty Karen even dressed her up like an angel......kawaii ne.
We left shortly after the rain has stopped and me bidded goodbye to all aunties and uncles. Before I forget, I wanna wish Kylie a Happy Birthday too!!!!

2 comments:

  1. give me some more time , I soon can join u all running around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully I have time to learn how to do scrapping :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...