20 February 2007

Hmmm.......Yummy Yu-Sheng

Yippee.......me gonna wish ah ma and gong gong Happy New Year and good health. I dun have any chance to wish them on the 1st few days cos ah ma fell ill and was too weak to play with me. She has decided to prepare a small feast since she has getting better liao.
We had yu-sheng too. As it was still a public holiday, mimi invited ye-ye over as well. Gu-gu and Uncle Kelvin juz happened came back from Ipoh on that day too!! I got to play with Ben kor-kor.

Heh heh....not only I got to "toss the fish", I got to eat too!!! That was fun and yummy especially the crispy crispy cracker.

I enjoyed myself to the fullest during this CNY. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that red cheena outfit looks really pretty! You really look so sexy in it! Ohhhh, godmama simply lurvesss this sexy image of you......! Kekekee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thks godmama!!! Tsk tsk tsk *face blushing* :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...