17 February 2007

Reunion Dinner

We had reunion dinner at our house and jiu-jiu and jiu-ma came over as usual cos lazy mimi says dun wanna travel. :)
Yippee, I got a big fat ang bao from jiu-jiu.

They stayed for a while before sending ah ma and gong-gong to temple. That was when I started crying out aloud when I saw ah ma and gong-gong left the house. Think I must have understand the feeling of 'missing someone'. They still go ahead despite seeing me crying so pitifully. Hmph....dun care, next year I'm gonna make sure I get to tag along too!!!

I took a while to calm down after they left. Then I started remember my fave........what else could it be other than my fave Hi-5 program????

I asked papa to on it for me cos he'll never reject me on this type of request especially when he is doing his personal thing like surfing net or playing games. :p

TV ads has really great influence. After watching the MacDonald's ads for a few times, I kept telling mimi "不能睡, 要為爸媽守歲"!! That's how I ended up counting down to Piggy year with mimi and papa. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...