04 December 2007

Enchanted

It was a last minute decision to catch this movie yesterday. We brought Wenz along for the movie. Wenz has really grown up. She stayed awake throughout the whole movie and she really enjoyed every bit of it from eating popcorn to commenting on the movie.

I love all the soundtracks of this movie. They were so pleasant to ears and the plot is simple and sweet yet romantic. I love this song titled "True Love's Kiss" especially.


Wenz' performance came as a surprise to me. She finished watching the whole show and can even ask questions. This was a totally different experience compared to her 1st movie - Shrek 3. It was merely about 6 months difference and I was getting a totally different response from her which means I could bring her for more movie watching in future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...