05 December 2007

New Hairdo

It has been a year since I had a major hairdo. Life as a mother is so busy thus I need a hairstyle that require the least maintenance. Ever since being a mother, I realise I had so little time for myself in terms of beautifying.

My good friend ever told me a statement "To look great is to be responsible for your own self". I'm also afraid if I dun do something to make myself look better, I might become more and more "yellow", hahaha :) Since I got the time now, might as well change my image before going back to work, at the same time can give hubby a pleasant surprise, kekeke :p

The next thing I wanna work on is to shed off more pounds to look even better.

7 comments:

  1. oooh Irene... you look FABULOUS!!! It's true, all mothers should take a little effort to maintain and upkeep our looks... as it makes us feel good about ourselves too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look really good with the new hairstyle... yes i do agree with you. WHen you look good, you feel happier...:)

    Me too just did a rebonding and I feel damn good about it..haha and like you, am also working out a schedule to shed some pounds... and facial would be next in the list...heeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pauline,

    Thanks!! So far am quite please with my new hairstyle. Feel so good about it. :)

    Hi Hayden's mom,

    Thanks for the compliments. Haha...I have went facial already. Let us work together to shed off the unwanted pounds, kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked good! You don't looked like you need to shed anymore pounds hor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi missy m,

    Thanks hor!! U want kopi or tea, my treat :)

    Picture may be deceiving. I may still need to offload at least another 5kg. :(

    Btw, I have linked you up my blog. Thanks for popping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Irene, Wow.. u better great with this new hairstyle! Pretty mummy! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...