16 December 2007

Playgroup at Shervon's Place

I was invited for a round of casual playtime at Shervon jiejie's house. We were an hour late. As Ben-wei didi was sick, together there were only Ryan korkor and Shervon jiejie when I reached. I took quite some time to warm up myself. Ryan korkor left earlier and left only me and jiejie continuing playing.

I told mummy I wanted to go home when I saw korkor leaving but due to the heavy downpour, mummy told me to stay for a while longer for the rain to stop.
The 2 mummies chatted, leaving us to play. What did mummy do to make me smile?

We played with the swing but who's on the swing? It's jiejie's big big Pooh Bear. Both jiejie and I enjoyed seeing Pooh bear fall when we swing it vigorously. Mummy said we were so sadist but look how enjoyable we were, torturing the bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...