24 December 2007

Party Party Time

This year family X'mas celebration was held at gu-gu's place as she has bot a house finally. Everyone is in festive mood. The adults ate, drank and chatted happily while the children had lotsa fun playing.


Didi was happy too cos he was carried here and there at all moment machiam like his full month day.


Everyone loves carrying him.


I had lotsa fun running about and playing with Ben kor-kor.


Gu-por's family reached slightly later as they need to close shop before coming.


See what they have brought!! A sushi platter treat for all of us......whoa


All the kids blended well together and played once reached.

I started becoming bored as those were big kids already and they have their own games to keep themselves occupied so I kept going to the room where papa, god-papa and uncle Kelvin were.
These 3 musketeers were drinking and chatting away, where got time for me?? Thus mummy entertained me for the whole night.

Gu-gu can tell I was bored so she asked me to open up the pressies and play with the toy wrapped within. I really buay paiseh and open it.

I got hooked once unwrapping the 1st gift and asked to unwrap more more more, hahaha :) However, mummy said "no, no, no".


We left shortly after having yummy chocolate logcake but not before I packed all my gifts home. Papa left behind for more rounds of drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...