28 December 2007

I AM LEGEND

Hb on leave, I'm on leave....so off we went for some quiet couple time. We went to catch this movie "I am Legend". Heard from hb that this is a zombie movie. Hb is a sucker for zombie show. Well, this movie really kept me on my seat. It's thrilling and exciting but also sad when his dog died.

I had a 'zombie hangover' for almost a week after watching this movie. The zombie image kept haunting me. Actually the CG zombie wasn't too scary but I think I have used too much of my emotion in this movie. Guess I am upset with the fact that the world is left with only one human combating with millions or zillions of zombies.

Hmm.....okay I know, it's juz a show. I will get out of this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...