25 December 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Whoappee.......it's Christmas Day, an important day for me cos I outta unwrap all my gifts by today to see what's in for me...... I only managed to open a few pressies yesterday late night cos I was too tired to finish all. Shall continue now after my recharge, hehehe :)



I played with some of the toys while unwrapping at the same time. I'm doing some quality control checks on it mah. This cake playset is fun :p


I helped didi to open his as well since he is still unable to perform this super-duper complicated task. So what did we get for this year?

Clothings received as gifts for this year x'mas.....

Our X'mas loot for this year
Thank you all uncles and aunties for ur gifts and not forgetting god papa, Terence for ur contribution to our edu-fund. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...