09 December 2007

Didi's 1st Trip

This is di-di's very 1st trip to ............. (make a guess)

Where else? Pulau Ubin loh, hahahaha. A place that dun need passport. Anyway mummy haven't make one for di-di. This is a 3 days 2 night stay over trip at Kampong Ubin Resort. We went there in a big group comprises of ye-ye, nai-nai, ah ma, gong-gong, Ben kor-kor, mummy, papa, di-di and of course me lah, a total of 9 people. It was really 'kampong' there but the overall experience is great.

Ye-ye kept telling me I will be able to sit boat boat few days before going to ubin. I was so excited.

Look! Di-di is ready to set off after his morning wash-up.


Everyone is feeling great waiting for the ferry departure time to reach at the country club. So there we goes with some photo-taking.......
Happy ME with my mummy!!

Eh didi, dun worry, I'll hold u tight to make sure u wun fall okie.

Dun need to feel scare leh.

Happy didi and ME.

Papa in hoilday mood :)

Didi at the Resort


I was so happy to see X'mas tree and ran 'bout together with kor-kor. There was a big big lagoon beside the one and only eating place in the resort for us to view and feed the fishes. The fishes inside were enormous, like the size of a crocodile. Fishes also very hor mia, being fed till so big.

DAY 2
Of course I have to drink my nei-nei for a kick-start to get energy, if not where got

energy to go swimming. I'm ready!!!

Happy didi after one night of recharge at the resort.



Erm well......the pool is a disappointment to the adult. Very small but it already look quite big to me and I was scared when I dipped in. I cling onto papa like a koala bear and kept saying scare scare. I have almost 30 minutes worth of fun before going back for my shower.


After sending me off, papa enjoyed himself in the jacuzzi.


We took our breakfast 1st before going to ye-ye's unit to place di-di in the care of nai-nai so that we can set off for our bicycle riding. :)

First we cycled out of the resort, trying to get to the jetty.

It was so much fun cycling the uphill and down slope. The jetty wasn't too far away from our resort, about 20 minutes of cycling. Ah ma fell from the bicycle on the way there but luckily wasn't too serious. She hasn't been cycling for years, that's why loh. We had a drink over at one of the eateries when we reached the jetty. I kept eyeing on papa's coconut drink but he didn't get my hint and kept drinking till it was finished. >_<

After which, we prayed at the nearby temple before setting off back to our resort. Upon entering the gate, ah ma fell from bicycle again. It was again very lucky that nothing happen to ah ma.

Ah ma and gong-gong took their rest while we continued to cycle inside the resort together with kor-kor.
It was a good experience for me to try out boat-ride and cycling in this trip. I enjoyed myself very much but I haven't sit any aeroplane before leh. (Hint hint to mimi and papa)

Year 2008 is coming so must include in my wishlist for the year 2008, hahaha :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...