25 October 2009

A Day Out with the Papas


Together with papa and mummy, didi and I went to have some fun at the playground in the morning after our breakfast. My face brightened up the moment I heard 'em saying it.


Needless to mention, didi got wild and happie too! He was a little skeptical and scared initially. However, he was all 'warmed-up' after a while. It was his 1st time at the playground too! :p

After a nap rest after playground, we gotto go Swensens with godpapa and papa for some sweet treats! Cool.....no wonder u could see me grinning from ear to ear. :)


I did some coloring while waiting for my ice-cream to be served. My coloring should have improved after many many arty farty Saturdays.


Didi likes to 'monkey see monkey do'. See me color he oso wanna laid his hands on those color pencils. But then hor, he where got know how to color de.....all he did was to create a mess out of it and screaming really loudly if I snatched borrowed his pencils. (",)

2 comments:

  1. Must spend quality time with the kids. Can't alway think about going CSC on Sunday. Hee! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tsk tsk tsk...oh well, I din say anything!!!! Wahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...