07 March 2008

Dumbfounded >x<

It has been a long time since I last blog. Something happen today and I reminded myself not to forget. Better backdate all my postings before I blog this incident down juz in case I forget.

I was digging out all Wenz' old baby toys and found a few 'squeeze-toys' suitable for Denz to play and bite. There were quite a number of it but I only took 2 frogs, 1 turtle and 1 chicken out. Wenz got attracted to it and played for a while before letting her didi play. I am always fond of asking her questions while playing to test her answering skill and knowledge.

We were playing together happily and I ask Wenz to pass me the chicken. She always use the word 'chicken' but when I asked her to pass me the chicken squeeze-toy, she said "Mummy, it's a ROOSTER". Oh my.....i was speechless for a moment. This reminded me of a TV Ad about a man saying "Flower" to a boy then the boy shook his head and say "Orchid." Hahaha, my gal has grown up oredi. I used to tell her rooster and she always say chicken. Now she's correcting me. I'm waiting for more surprises to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...