21 May 2008

Vroom...Vroom....Vroom.....

Ye ye found this battery-operated motorbike at the void deck while bringing me down for a stroll. He has decided to bring it back for us to play. The motor in the bike is spoil so we can only execute the 'manual gear' by using our legs on the floor to push the bike forward. I still couldn't touch the ground, hence mummy gotto push me around. :)


The moment u use ur legs to make the motorbike move forward, there will be a Vroom sound. I got really excited upon hearing that sound. Jie-jie has been occupying it for the whole day disallowing me to sit. Now that jiejie has dozed off to wonderland then I got chance to try it out leh. Do I look like a garang biker? :p

3 comments:

  1. wow, so lucky! wat a nice motorbike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dash's mum,

    Well, if lucky enuf must find a nice bike in working condition. *greedy mum* hahaha :)

    Hi Denz' papa,

    Y? Give him as 1st year old pressie izit? *hint hint* :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...