14 January 2008

Tired Mummy

Blogging has becoming a luxury to me ever since Denz come along into the picture. I'm currently busy juggling between work and caring for my 2 kids. I used to blog at night when Wenz is with my mum or asleep but I could no longer do that as by the time I lured Denz to sleep, I gotto do some reading to Wenz or do some other activities for bonding.

I have sooo little ME time and by the time I have some moment of peace for reflection, I realised I couldn't combat with the feeling of tiredness to keep my eyes open for blogging. Many a time, I'll juz check emails and shut down my mac as I know I still gotto wake up for night feedings and milk expressing. Actually I dun have much sleep too.

Well, it's not that I'm complaining as I'm doing all this happily and uphold my responsibility. Juz find that 24 hours a day is really insufficient for me as I sleep only about 4 hours a day. I do feel lousy at times especially when comes to bonding with the kids.

Time juz ain't enuf to be shared especially back to work already. If I spent time with Denz, Wenz will get jealous asking for attention. I did involve this little missy in whatever things I did with Denz but she juz simply wants even more attention. If I spend more time with Wenz, I will feel guilty towards Denz as he is so tiny and I feel I should care for him more. Juz hoping I could strike a balance real soon.

4 comments:

  1. U looked very good for a tired mummy leh :P

    Oh dear, soon I will be like you..another 3mths before I burst *hiak hiak*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhahah.. u still look great even though u are tired :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...thank you thank you!!

    Wonder should be happy or not. Happy is u gals said I still look great. Of crse I damn happie loh :)

    But then hor.....that means my camera's resolution not very good leh, cos u gals din see my panda eyes :lol:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aunty Irene,

    Don't worry, U have done a great job in taking care of Wenz n Denz. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...