13 January 2008

1st Zoo Trip

I have always wanted to bring Wenz to the Zoo but couldn't find the right time. Actually I have already planned with some of my frens to bring the kids there together in Feb but coincidently my Sis-in-law jio us so off we went there together. It has been 10 years since me & hb visited the Singapore Zoo. Pretty long sia, if not for the kids I dun think we will have the chance to visit it again.

The happiest person is none other than Wenz loh. I was busy tending to Denz thus got so little time to introduce all those animals to her. Luckily SL and Kelvin were there to help looking after her.

This Zoo Trip is a family outing comprises of all immediate members. It turned out to be more like a makan trip cos the adults were practically eating at every stop.

We bot the tram ride tickets as it is useful especially with lotsa barangs to carry and travelling with 2 young children.


Denz was happy too but he is still too young to understand what is all about. All he did was showing his curiosity by turning his head around and observe. Other than that, you will either spot him drinking or sleeping in my sling. The sling is my best fren when going out, else my hands will break manz. :)


We went to the children's playland for our another round of tea break while Wenz had her fun at the playground and ball room. She had so much fun till she dun wanna leave.


After which, we proceeded to watch the Elephant show. Wenz started to show crankiness as it was her nap time. However, she didn't sleep and watch the show till finished.

We continued to take the tram for another 2 more rounds before leaving Zoo for dinner. We didn't cover all the animals though. Think we might be returning there for more fun since all children enjoyed themselves.

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree, the sling is also my "best friend". I slung my missy till she was 17mths old than she decided she had enough :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi missy m,

    shall see how long Denz wanna stay in the sling as I started using sling only when I have Denz, thus Wenz wasn't being sling at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wenz is going zoo tomorrow with her class and so I showed her this posting when we 1st visited zoo together. She had no recollection of the event but they are always in my heart. Hope Wenz would enjoy her zoo trip tomorrow with many things to tell me and I look forward to bringing her to zoo once again on the eve of her 5th birthday. Love from daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was 2 years back when she 1st went to zoo so I doubt she has any impression of it but it seems like yesterday that we have brought her there. I'm also looking forward to our next zoo trip coming month end :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...