09 October 2007

Who do I Resemble MORE?

A lot of people ask Denz looks more like who. In my ML's conclusion, she thinks he looks more like his paternal grandpa. His nose is so hard, hair is oily and he does not have double eyelid, all above-mentioned like yeye. But I think he does look a little like his dad lah, regarding his eyelids, I guess he takes after me loh cos I oso dun have double lid mah.

As for Wenz, she looks more like her maternal grandma. She has double eyelids like hubby but flat nose like me. However, I think this 2 children of mine dun have sibling look. Hmm....what do u think? :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Irene,

    Both my kids also do not have sibling look. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well....maybe still early to tell. Wait till they grow abit older see how. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...