14 October 2007

About Wenz....

Wenz is full of nonsense whenever come back from school. She loves to say 'pa pi pa pi' recently. Actually wat she wanna say is 'fang pi' means farted. Anything that she dun want to answer, dunno the answer or dun like she will say this. *faintz* She has been saying "tape ur mouth" these few days. Aiyo.....must be learn from school cos I have checked with my in-law and they said they din say such thing to Wenz. I dun like her school all these while cos I find her teacher not so good. As my intention is only for her to interact and kill time, at the same time we can rest, I have no choice but to let her continue one more term till end of November.

I have enrolled her in another school starting next year. I'm quite pleased with her new environment and I believe she will learn much more in her new school *keep finger crossed* She is also taking well to the new arrangement of staying at her ye-ye's house after school. *grin* However, I have decided to fetch her home from in-law's place in the evening after I come back from work.

She has a complete set of teeth now as my mum has spotted her last 2 molars yesterday. However she is still not very good in chewing solids. This missy is coping well with didi around so far, as long as we let her have a share in everything from holding didi's bottle to helping to take didi's diaper to throw.

Just before I forget, I was surprised to hear her reciting January to December. I wonder where did she learn it from? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...