26 October 2007

Wenz' Class Photo

As the last term of the year 2007 is coming to an end, Wenz took her very 1st class foto last thur and I receive it today. It came with a hard cover folder consisting of a group foto and an individual foto. I had opted for the passport size foto as well.

The outcome wasn't too ideal cos first of all, she looks funny in the group foto, dunno whether is she crying or smiling. My mum and I were laughing non-stop when we saw it. We even teased Wenz when she came back home. She said she was actually smiling but I think before she could smile, the photographer has already snapped.

She looks so serious in the individual foto without any smile on it. Whatever it is, this is her 1st class foto. She will be changing school next year and this foto can serve as a remembrance sake for future, at least she knows she ever attended playgroup in this school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...