01 October 2007

Happy Childrens' Day

Today is Childrenss' Day and Wenz has no school. I think she still dunno what is holiday. Everyday is like holiday to her.

Ever since Denz join our family, the arrangement and routine has changed. My mum will cook Wenz' meals for lunch and dinner, FL will come, collect her meal boxes and bring Wenz to school, fetch her back to his house after school, ML will feed her and make her sleep, my nephew, Ben will play with her and ML bath her and FL will bring her back to our house at night.

I guess she knows the changes just that she couldn't express out. I dunno how is she taking to it. According to my in laws, they are pretty pleased with her behaviour over at their place. She is like an angel over there finishing up her meal, sleep on her own and listening to their instructions. However, she's like a different person upon reaching home turning into a devil showing us all her tantrums and refusing to listen to any instructions. I always refer this to jealousy.

We have no choice but to rope in the help of my in-law cos when I return to work, this situation will resume in order to lighten the load of my mum looking after 2 kids. If she can guai guai listen and obey, my mum will be able to handle. However, Wenz will give problem in all area from bathing to playing and the worse thing is she simply refuse any solid food and we just couldn't feed her with her running about. On the other hand, she seems happy playing over at my in-law's place and she even refused to come home at times. Food intake is also okay. But the sad part is whenever she sees me upon reaching home, she will say "dun want mummy", "dun want didi", "mummy go work" etc.. It is so sad hearing this but she only say and she will go back to her usual self after a short while. There was once she told my ML that she wanna stay with them, dun want to go home and even say I love you 奶奶. Oh my....I'm not jealous over the fact that she says I love u but i din noe she is capable of saying such thing cos she wun say I love You automatically at home unless I initiate 1st. Hopefully she can understand that to send her over doesn't mean we dun love her anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...