06 March 2007

Weird about ME???

Got tagged by Chris to name 6 weird or quirky things about myself some time back. Now then have the time to sit down and think about it........

1) I enjoy plucking white hair for people. (Hahaha, I'm not sicko hor but hubby is always my victim)

2) I lurve watching drama series and must finish it within one to two days. (This is very tiring, that's why I dun watch nowadays)

3) I am always curious to know how does it feel like jumping down from a building. (Don't worry, I won't do anything foolish yet!)

4) I lurve sitting and sleeping in the toilet on the days I feel very tired during working. (Of course, I'll make sure the environment is clean before eating snake)

5) I will separate a lemon-puff or cream-filled cracker then eat the side without cream first, followed by the creamy side.

6) I believe the saying of "if u bump into someone u know outside, u will bound to meet another 2 more persons making 3 on that day".

Shall pass the tag on to GGbabes, Kylie's Mum, Pauline-Tim's Mum & WokkingMum.

4 comments:

  1. I would love to be your 2nd victim... I lurve ppl plucking white hair for me! Wahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.....u r next on my waiting list then. :lol:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't know I was tagged leh. Ai yo! This one quite difficult leh. I have to think ... maybe ask my hubby what he find me weird is easier. Hehehe ..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...