05 March 2007

Aww.....Miss Little Merlion

Darn, I felt awful. Coughing and slight fever has started on saturday but wasn't that bad. However, my cough became worse in the night till I vomitted out the phlegm cum milk curds. Yucks!!! Mimi was covered with all the yucky substances as she was coaxing me to sleep in the living room. I was awoken then and saw the mess I have created. I even told mimi and ah ma "YEE.......DIRTY!!" The only good thing is after vomitting, my fever was gone. I din sleep well though on Saturday.

Mimi monitored me for the whole of Sunday and fed me with the cough mixture I got from Dr Chin few months back. Everything seems alright in the day as I dun cough much. Though I have poor appetite for solid food, I could finish my milk feeds. Just when mimi thot she can relax and return to work on Monday, I was coughing badly after I slept then I vomitted twice with the 2nd time being the worst cos everything I drank before koon-ing came out from my mouth again. This time round I dirtied my bed and told papa "dirty". Hahaha....luckily papa has came home from work already and he helped to change the bedsheet while mimi cleaned me up.

Mimi started worrying. :( She told ah ma it could be due to the change of milk formula and they have decided to change it back to the previous one but that got to wait till morning liao.

Today, mimi decides to pay Dr Chin a visit which means she dun have to go work. Yippee.......I got someone to play with me. Dr Chin change my medicine to stronger dosage ones but one thing for sure it fails to make me drowsy even though stated 'will cause drowsiness'. Mimi's plan to make me sleep has failed, wahahaha :)

Hopefully I will recover soon cos it's really awful drinking those mixtures. Feeding medicine time is like "battle time". U can see mimi trying all sort of methods just to pop and push that funny plastic thingy into my mouth.

6 comments:

  1. Ai yo! Hope you are well already! Drink more water, okay? Your poor mimi must be worried sick! Take care hor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, wat happen? Wish you speedy recovery ok so tat mimi and papa can sleep well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor "Merlion" Wen Mei-mei / Jie-jie..

    Hope you will recover very very soon!! Love YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear... here's to wish Wenzel a speedy recovery...

    the trick we used on Tim to make sure he takes his meds is we mix them all in water and tell him to drink the flavoured water... we asked the PD if this is alright, the PD said no problem... as long as he has the concoction in his tummy it's fine...teehehe... not sure if it will work for Wenzel... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WokkingMum: Thanks for ur well-wishes. I'm on the recovery path already.

    Javier's Mum:Doc said might be due to the change of formula that may cause more phlegm. Luckily the phlegm is only in the airways, thus not so serious. Thanks for the well-wishes.

    GGbabes: Thks jie-jie and mei-mei. Dun wori,I'll get back on track very soon.

    mamabliss: hehe....thks for the advice. Actually, I do find it 'different' when I eat my cereal and porridge cos they dun taste like the normal stuff that I always eat. I guess my mimi must have adopted ur trick. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...