01 March 2007

Counting Finally......

I have been diligently 'teaching' this notti gal to do counting by singing numbers related songs and reading counting related books since she was few months old. However, she always display her "not interested" attitude. I din tell hubby about it cos I am still waiting for the day to come. Perhaps she is not interested in mathematics next time. *sigh*

She lurves seeing her papa doing exercise, be it sit-ups or push-ups, she will definitely follow the action. Today, she surprises me by saying out the numbers when her papa counts the number of push-ups he could do. Ah-huh....that gave me an interesting idea of encouraging her to count. But my this so-called interesting lesson will have to involve my poor hubby as he has to do push-ups whenever it's counting lesson for her. :)

5 comments:

  1. So cute!!! She wants daddy to be fitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... Thats very interesting! Gwen Jie-jie only lurves to do counting when she's walking up or down the stairs. Other than that, she will just refuse to "entertain" me... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi wokking mum: Not I want daddy to be fit fit, he also enjoys doing push-ups cos he very concern abt his fitness one, kekeke :)

    GGbabes: at least walking up and down the stairs is easier to achieve than doing push-ups. Whenever I do push-ups, she also dun wanna count along with me, perhaps my position dun look like doing exercise, hahaha :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya.. this video very interesting... shld also shoot on wenzel's daddy doing push-up :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. cannot leh, if I shoot the daddy doing, scare this site will be rated as a bit 'R' leh cos he's 'topless'. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...