07 March 2007

Who is the first blogger U've met??

I was tagged by WokkingMum. Well, I don't really have the answer to some of the questions below as it has never cross my mind. Anyway, here's my list.......

1. W ho is the first blogger you've met?
Chris. I met her during one of the informal Bukit Panjang playgroup.

2. Who is the 'most wanted to meet' blogger for you'?
Should be Javier's Mum because we realised we were schoolmates after blogging for a while. Can also be some form of reunion, hahaha.

3. Who is the 'I can meet, want to meet but somehow never got to meet' blogger?
Well, I think I have met a few bloggers but don't have anyone who fits the above description.

4. Who are the group of bloggers you most wanted to meet?
Never think of such question before but it would be nice if can meet a few who can chat and get along well.

5. Do you have any bloggers/ blog readers that you wish to meet right now?
Haven't cross my mind.

I'm tagging ...
Javier's Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...